Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Merrimack Valley Rotary Has Added A Taste Of Spain and Cuba

The Merrimack Valley Rotary has found a new home in Chelmsford, Massachusetts. We have moved to the Cafe Madrid at 28 Alpine Lane, Parlmont Plaza (opposite Radisson), just down the street from 495! Meetings start at 7:15AM and end at 8:30AM. It is a new meeting location but the same highly motivated Rotarians.

On their web site http://www.cafemadridchelmsford.com/ owner Yazmin Badias-Fadjo say:

"It has always been a dream of mine to have a restaurant that would reflect the rich heritage of my background and allow me to use my many years of food brokerage experience at the same time. While I built my own business from scratch in the food industry I found that the excitement of meeting the needs of ethnic foods for those who sought a unique dining experience was something that came naturally to me. I was born of parents from Cuba and Puerto Rico and have a strong feeling for the many dishes that those countries had for their people. My best friend of 20 years being from Madrid, Spain and sharing the same interest in the foods of those people gave me the inspiration to start a restaurant that would serve only traditional dishes from these backgrounds.I trust that you will find in Cafe Madrid only the best quality and traditional recipes of the Mediterranean heritage and delight your tastes for truly a "Taste of Spain in Chelmsford Center"

No comments: